Archived discussions regarding the Stand-Alone-Tools

abuse of privacy from Customer Support -

Post by richard » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Customer support never reply any of the questions arised dealing with the billing company SHARE-IT ...about a possible abuse of privacy from Customer Support -

There are other complains about this issue, can you please explain how this company works and why insist in further information even having legitimate and enough information to process any purchase - as in any other information exchange in buying software over the internet ---

here some of the email none of them ansewered:

To: "share-it! (CS)"
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 11:25 PM
Subject: hope you improve not your software that seems very good, BUT
YOUR
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BILLING COMPANY!!!! Re: Payment for your order was
not
confirmed (share-it! order no. 223277125) (KMM12885891I11273L0KM)


> After 24 hours of my order I consider it CANCELED since also ANY
> acceptable answer was received from your company.
> I read and learned about similar problems with your company, so it is
very
> unpleaseant to do bussines with your company this way.
> Let's try other softwares, I hope you are not the only ones. I have
also
> receive some suggestions in our blog. ..
> hope you improve not your software that seems very good, BUT YOUR
CUSTOMER
> SERVICE AND BILLING COMPANY!!!
>
> I regret to inform you that you did not look properly into my order,
> since:
> 1) there is no problem with my credit card I already use it after the
> problem you DID NOT identify you just wrote the average possible
answer ..
> that IS NOT VALID since my credit card and the info for is the one I
use
> in
> any purchase over the internet .. IT IS ALL WHAT YOU NEED IN 99.99 %
of
> the
> cases, WHY YOUR COMPANY IS DIFFERENT?
> please explain!!!
>
> 2) I also used PAYPAY VALID ACCOUNT and you DIN NOT EVEN LOOK NEITHER
SAY
> WHY YOU REJECTED? SINCE I ALSO USED IT AFTER YOUR ORDER TO PAY WITHOUT
ANY
> PROBLEMS.
> PLEASE ALSO EXPLAIN!!!
>
> I HAVE NOT READ IN ANY BLOG NEITHER IN SNAPFILES WHERE I INITIALLY
LEARNED
> ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT ABOUT YOUR ABUSIVE INVASION OF PRIVACY!!
>
> THIS IS VERY INTERESTING TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR COMPANY SO PLEASE EXPLAIN
!!!
>
>
> >
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "share-it! (CS)"
> To: "Richard"
> Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 1:11 PM
> Subject: Re: is this a JOKE???? Re: Payment for your order was not
> confirmed (share-it! order no. 223277125) (KMM12885891I11273L0KM)
>
>
>> Dear Richard,
>>
>> Thank you for your message.
>>
>> We have forwarded your inquiry to the responsible department.
>>
>> As soon as the issue has been clarified, we will contact you again by
>> e-mail.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Kenneth F.
>> Your share-it! Team
>> _____________________________________________________________________
>>
>> share-it! - a service of digital river - http://www.shareit.com
>> Digital River GmbH
>> Vogelsanger Str. 78, D-50823 Cologne, Germany
>> CEO: John Strosahl
>> Registered office: Cologne / HRB 56188 / District Council Cologne
>> _____________________________________________________________________
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Original Message Follows:
>> ------------------------
>> neither my credit card neither my paypal were accepted!!!!!!!!!
>> please send me a reasonable explanation !!!!!!!!!
>> or do bussiness with somebody else!!!!
>> sorry for the frustration!
>> looking for an explanation, but a reasonable one, PLEASE! ... thanks!
>>
>>
>> ----- Original ttessage -----
>> From: "share-it! Customer Service"
>> To:
>> Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10:49 PM
>> Subject: Payment for your order was not confirmed (share-it! order
no.
>> 223277125)
>>
>>
>>>
>>
************************************************************************
>> ****
>>> Always include your reference number, REF #223277125, in
>>> the subject line of any messages you send to share-it!
>>>
>>
************************************************************************
>> ****
>>>
>>> Dear Valued Customer,
>>>
>>> share-it! processes orders and collects payments on behalf of Miray
>>> Software AG.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, the PayPal transaction for your order 223277125
failed.
>> The
>>> order can therefore not be completed.
>>>
>>> You can easily change the payment information for the existing order
>>> 223277125 by clicking the link below. You will then be redirected to
>> the
>>> appropriate page of the order process for this order. You can then
>> retain
>>> the 'PayPal' payment option and re-enter your information, or change
>> your
>>> payment method. When you re-send the order, the edited data will be
>> saved.
>>> No duplicate order will be submitted.
>>>
>>> Changes to payment information for order 223277125:
>>> https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/chp.html?pid=223277125&m=9bd02c618a4169e3cb4ba069b42117b9
>>>
>>> If the payment is rejected again, please contact our customer
service
>>> team:
>>>
>>> Customer Service Europe: +49 221 31088-20
>>> Languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
>>> Customer Service USA: 1-800-903-4152
>>> Language: English
>>>
>>>
>>
************************************************************************
>> ****
>>> CUSTOMER SERVICE
>>>
>>> Answers to the most frequently asked questions / Contact:
>>> http://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/?languageid=1&pid=223277125
>>>
>>> Your order data:
>>> https://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/my_account.html?languageid=1&pid=223277125
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> General terms and conditions of business:
>>> http://www.shareit.com/termsconditions.html?p=2232771254fb1675f765327
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>> Your share-it! team
>>>
_____________________________________________________________________
>>>
>>> share-it! - a service of digital river - www.shareit.com
>>> Digital River GmbH
>>> Vogelsanger Str. 78, D-50823 Cologne, Germany
>>> CEO: John Strosahl
>>> Corporate Headquarters: Cologne / HRB 56188 / Cologne Local Court
>>>
_____________________________________________________________________
>>
>>
>



Original Message Follows:
------------------------
After 24 hours of my order I consider it CANCELED since also ANY
acceptable
answer was received from your company.
I read and learned about similar problems with your company, so it is
very
unpleaseant to do bussines with your company this way.
Let's try other softwares, I hope you are not the only ones. I have also

receive some suggestions in our blog. ..
hope you improve not your software that seems very good, BUT YOUR
CUSTOMER
SERVICE AND BILLING COMPANY!!!

I regret to inform you that you did not look properly into my order,
since:
1) there is no problem with my credit card I already use it after the
problem you DID NOT identify you just wrote the average possible answer
..
that IS NOT VALID since my credit card and the info for is the one I use
in
any purchase over the internet .. IT IS ALL WHAT YOU NEED IN 99.99 % of
the
cases, WHY YOUR COMPANY IS DIFFERENT?
please explain!!!

2) I also used PAYPAY VALID ACCOUNT and you DIN NOT EVEN LOOK NEITHER
SAY
WHY YOU REJECTED? SINCE I ALSO USED IT AFTER YOUR ORDER TO PAY WITHOUT
ANY
PROBLEMS.
PLEASE ALSO EXPLAIN!!!

I HAVE NOT READ IN ANY BLOG NEITHER IN SNAPFILES WHERE I INITIALLY
LEARNED
ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT ABOUT YOUR ABUSIVE INVASION OF PRIVACY!!

THIS IS VERY INTERESTING TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR COMPANY SO PLEASE EXPLAIN
!!!


Acronis True Image 11

----- Original Message -----
From: "share-it! (CS)"
To: "Richard"
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: is this a JOKE???? Re: Payment for your order was not
confirmed
(share-it! order no. 223277125) (KMM12885891I11273L0KM)


> Dear Richard,
>
> Thank you for your message.
>
> We have forwarded your inquiry to the responsible department.
>
> As soon as the issue has been clarified, we will contact you again by
> e-mail.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Kenneth F.
> Your share-it! Team
> _____________________________________________________________________
>
> share-it! - a service of digital river - http://www.shareit.com
> Digital River GmbH
> Vogelsanger Str. 78, D-50823 Cologne, Germany
> CEO: John Strosahl
> Registered office: Cologne / HRB 56188 / District Council Cologne
> _____________________________________________________________________
>
>
>
>
>
> Original Message Follows:
> ------------------------
> neither my credit card neither my paypal were accepted!!!!!!!!!
> please send me a reasonable explanation !!!!!!!!!
> or do bussiness with somebody else!!!!
> sorry for the frustration!
> looking for an explanation, but a reasonable one, PLEASE! ... thanks!
>
>
> ----- Original ttessage -----
> From: "share-it! Customer Service"
> To:
> Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10:49 PM
> Subject: Payment for your order was not confirmed (share-it! order no.
> 223277125)
>
>
>>
>
************************************************************************
> ****
>> Always include your reference number, REF #223277125, in
>> the subject line of any messages you send to share-it!
>>
>
************************************************************************
> ****
>>
>> Dear Valued Customer,
>>
>> share-it! processes orders and collects payments on behalf of Miray
>> Software AG.
>>
>> Unfortunately, the PayPal transaction for your order 223277125
failed.
> The
>> order can therefore not be completed.
>>
>> You can easily change the payment information for the existing order
>> 223277125 by clicking the link below. You will then be redirected to
> the
>> appropriate page of the order process for this order. You can then
> retain
>> the 'PayPal' payment option and re-enter your information, or change
> your
>> payment method. When you re-send the order, the edited data will be
> saved.
>> No duplicate order will be submitted.
>>
>> Changes to payment information for order 223277125:
>> https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/chp.html?pid=223277125&m=9bd02c618a4169e3cb4ba069b42117b9
>>
>> If the payment is rejected again, please contact our customer service
>> team:
>>
>> Customer Service Europe: +49 221 31088-20
>> Languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
>> Customer Service USA: 1-800-903-4152
>> Language: English
>>
>>
>
************************************************************************
> ****
>> CUSTOMER SERVICE
>>
>> Answers to the most frequently asked questions / Contact:
>> http://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/?languageid=1&pid=223277125
>>
>> Your order data:
>> https://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/my_account.html?languageid=1&pid=223277125
>>
>>
>>
>> General terms and conditions of business:
>> http://www.shareit.com/termsconditions.html?p=2232771254fb1675f765327
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Your share-it! team
>> _____________________________________________________________________
>>
>> share-it! - a service of digital river - www.shareit.com
>> Digital River GmbH
>> Vogelsanger Str. 78, D-50823 Cologne, Germany
>> CEO: John Strosahl
>> Corporate Headquarters: Cologne / HRB 56188 / Cologne Local Court
>> _____________________________________________________________________
>
>
richard
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests